We participate in Memorial Hermann Physician Network (MHMD), Methodist Clinical Practice Organization (CPO), Houston Methodist Physician Alliance for Quality, and Integranet Health.
We are accepting most commercial plans, Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. We are also accepting Medicare-Medicaid dual eligible plans (MMP), UnitedHealth Community Medicaid. Please let us know if you want us to be on your insurance plan.
In general, HMO plan requires approval of referral to see an Endocrinologist.
- Aetna (most benefit plans)
- Amerigroup Medicare Advantage (including Integranet Health and Van Lang IPA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (most benefit plans including UT SELECT PPO, Choice PPO, Essential HMO, Health Select, Premier, Medicare Advantage PPO.) But we are NOT in-network with Blue Advantage HMO and Blue Medicare Advantage HMO. If you use Health Select and your primary care doctor is at Kelsey-Seybold, you may not see doctors outside Kelsey-Seybold.
- Bright HealthCare
- Cigna (most benefit plans). We are considered the preferred Methodist Network for Methodist employee plan.
- Cigna Healthspring Medicare advantage HMO after approval of referral
- Community Health Choice Marketplace (no referral required).
- Devoted Medicare advantage HMO after approval of referral
- Friday HealthCare
- Humana (most benefit plans)
- Imagine Health
- Imperial Health of Texas Medicare Advantage
- Medicare-Medicaid dual eligible plans (MMP)
- Memorial Hermann Plans
- Molina Marketplace
- Multiplan PPO networks
- Oscar Commercial, Market place and Medicare Advantage
- PHCS (Private Healthcare System) PPO networks
- Traditional Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare, UMR, Oxford, All Savers.
- United Health Community Plan (Medicaid- United only)
- Most HMOS need referrals except for a few exceptions. The exceptions are community health choice, Molina, Oscar, Bright Health, and Memorial Hermann
When work and life prevents you from making it to the doctor during regular hours, telemedicine is the right option for you. For people in Houston, Texas, the team at Endocrine & Diabetes Plus Clinic, Dr. Jongoh Kim and Dr. Libu Varughese offer excellent diagnostic and treatment care. Schedule an appointment today to learn more, and to begin a path toward relief. You can book in just moments online or by phone.