At Endocrine & Diabetes plus Clinic of Houston, we try to find ways to cut the cost of medications for our patients. We are keenly aware of the cost of medications. This Blog page is to equip and help address this issue. As your health care companion, we are going to start posting the coupons and others on items on this page for your benefit. We are not influenced by any pharmaceutical company and do not have any stake in any of the products. Our goal is personalized medicine that not only fits your needs but also your budget.
- $35 Copay for Humalog by the Lilly Insulin Value ProgramMany of our patients are affected economically and physically by COVID 19, this is further worsened by the rising cost of medications. At Endocrine & Diabetes Plus Clinic, we are focused on cutting costs. We welcome all efforts whether big or small to meet this goal. Passing the latest new to you. Lilly pharmaceutical company […]
- Aetna $0 copay during COVID 19At Endocrine & Diabetes Plus Clinic of Houston, we are always trying to find ways to decrease the burden of disease and cost. Some good news during this terrible COVID situation! For Aetna members, they are waving their copays to $0 for telemedicine until June 4, 2020.
- How to treat Diabetes on a budgetDiabetes care can be expensive so here are some tips
- Insulin self pay option-VALyouSave Program flyer from SanofiI wish more companies will bring out options for self-pay insulin prices for our patients. Here is a flyer that might be useful to you all. Additionally you can read more at the GoodRx blog.
- Kroger Savings ClubAt Endocrine & Diabetes plus Clinic of Houston, we try to find ways to cut the cost of medications for our patients. Here we introduce the Kroger savings club to you. Kroger in conjunction with GoodRx started a prescription savings program that may benefit some of our patients. Some of the commonly prescribed generic medications that help treat diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol (Dyslipidemia) are listed.